Monday, January 3, 2011

Anger volcano

"Beware the fury of a patient man"-Publilius Syrus

Patience one of my greatest curses.Try to act as the nice guy and the world pushes you over.Listen to others,do their will and you go down under.There are times where I feel like ripping of somebody's head.That whats wrong with patient people ,we bottle up our anger and one fine day we just explode like a volcano.The next thing we know we are some outcast,like we belong to a  'never be angry' society. They say, 'An idle mind is the devil's work shop', well I say the anger in a patient man is the devil's war factory.The thoughts that have come to the mind,makes 'rakhta charitra' a kids movie.Gouging people's eyes out,breaking somebody's head with a rock,buying an AK-47 killing everybody in your path.Those who finally get the courage to do this end up as the psycho killers we hear on the tube.But letting your anger out brings some kind of satisfaction to the mind.You feel like a Pepsi bottle giving out its fizz.So do we bottle up our anger and release it all together or should be angry 24X7 and dole out bits of our anger instantly.Well I don't know!But I know this I like being the nice guy ,try to listen to the world rather then scream at it.Help others with a smile.But unfortunately become a product of our environment,product of anger.There is hardly any room for Utopia.We live in a  violent world we need to be angry or we get pushed down to the underworld.So patient people out let the anger flow out like lava from a volcano.  

No comments:

Post a Comment